Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Kraftwerk Invades The Big Apple



If you are heading to the Hammerstein tomorrow to see the original Man-Machines, know that the show is sold out but you can find extras around Craigslist. If you are looking for an afterparty, this is what I know:


There will be additional DJ sets from
Nick Marc (Tiswas) and Alex English (Girls & Boys)

@ the Hiro Ballroom - In the Maritime Hotel
371 West 16th St. At 9th Ave. Doors Open 10pm
$10 advance tickets at www.GBH.tv / $15 Day of Show

If you want some free drinks, and by free, I do mean free...



2 open bar times! No door charge! No guestlist! djs! Bands! Dancing! This party should be a winner.

Or if you are into the kinky shit, hit up the Pyramid Club.

9 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

Looking for new apartments I saw a post similar to your at this craiglist minneapolis site. Its wild how they are about the same thing!

have a great day!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Love the blog. I have a site that lcd tv prices is very similar you might be interested in.

Come and have a look when you get the time :-)

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about sports betting. I have a website about sports betting which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Music Downloads Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about music so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://msiapafv.com/tovt/cscc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://iezxlfwf.com/gqen/ukgm.html]Cool site[/url]

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://msiapafv.com/tovt/cscc.html | http://tgjkdgjs.com/zptl/guov.html

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home